New This Week: Planning for a Brighter New Year
GROUPS ARE HERE TO SUPPORT YOUR NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS:
It’s commonly said the best way to support change is to vocalize your plans, so we invite all to share your new year’s goals. Then, use GlobalWaterWorks’ groups to grow your knowledge and support network:
- Plan ahead for success: Download the business plan or marketing plant for a start-up. A Business Plan and a Marketing Plan for a start-up are made available to you via the GWW Marketing Services Group.
- Expand your water network: Tap the GlobalWaterWorks Event Calendar to stay apprised of water education and networking events spanning the globe. Then, take 30 minutes to review the LinkedIn tutorial to position yourself for success in the global water world.
- Speak at a national or international conference: Abstracts are due December 30 for both the National Rural Water Association Event, Sept. 13-16, 2021, and the International Water and Waste Management Conference, Feb. 24-26.
- Optimize operations by consolidating data: Follow the example of the Los Angeles Department of Public Works to establish a data core and secure insights.
- Achieve resilience against extreme weather events: Tap the risk footprint to identify your exposure to risks 10-30 years out, and to create a plan to alleviate those risks.
SAVE THE DATE: Read on for Global Water Works Community Happenings – curated from around the globe.
RiSWP MENTORSHIP SERIES WEBINAR – January 27